Executive – eLearning Content Developer
- Exhibit creative writing skills to develop engaging eLearning training content.
- Should be adept at creating original content based on client/learner needs.
- Design the eLearning course outline as per the learning objectives and develop training material meeting the same.
- Use authoring tools to build eLearning courses.
- Develop eLearning training content in various engaging formats (e.g., games, videos, quizzes, and etc.)
- Produce eLearning courses on time to meet with the company’s overall eLearning outcomes strategy.
- Convert eLearning content from traditional media and classroom lectures into online and e-learning modules.
- Address changes and feedback to eLearning course in a timely manner.
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Work with the Instructional Designer in the design, development, and editing of online material and content using our authoring tools to create stunning content.
- Create, upload, and manage learning content and assessment in our Learning Management System.
- Demonstrate excellent language and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diploma/Degree, preferably in Instructional Design, Education, Computer Science or a related field.
- Familiar with learning management systems (LMS) and authoring tools.
- Understanding of a variety of learning styles, assessment, and evaluation methods.
- Self-disciplined in work quality and continuous improvement. Able to keep up with evolving eLearning tech and theories.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Experience Required :
- Entry level
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.