Assistant Manager - MIS (English Language Support)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- To provide daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports in the stipulated timeframes and as required by the Operations Management team and the client.
- Regularly review operations performance and be able to provide immediate snapshot views on health of Operations.
- Work with SCICOM ICT and CRM teams to automate and centralize required reports from several data sources.
- Generate/Validate forecasts, providing supporting data and documentation to project required resources to man the desk.
- Maintain complete and accurate data records regarding performance metrics of individuals and the Contact Center (e.g SIEBEL, CTI, ACD, IVR, CRMS, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, IPCC, LiveChat, Zendesk, SurveyMonkey, Innso, SciMax and etc.).
- Create work schedules to match accurately resource deployment to work requirements, optimizing productivity and results.
- Prepare for and attend internal / external meetings regarding the performance of the Contact Center and all associated metrics as required.
- Work closely with the Operations Management team to ensure key operational deliverables are met.
- Review Operations work processes, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Constantly review contact centre metrics and performance, summarizing findings for Operations Management and Scicom senior management team.
- Ensure accuracy/ integrity of all data.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Diploma/Degree holder in an IT related discipline.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Customer focused.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and result oriented with good interpersonal skills.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary (RM 4000).
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.