UNIVERSAL COMMAND CENTRE - Executive - Monitoring Support - (English and Mandarin Language)
- The Executive -Monitoring Support role provides proactive 24x7 monitoring & real-time visibility to service order deliveries within the SLAs.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Proactive monitoring on service order deliveries to ensure timely repair within the service level agreement.
- Control tower of general enquiries, operational activities & escalations via phone/email/chat/communicator queue to ensure resolution & customer satisfaction.
- Action on requests & provide response with progress update promptly until issue resolved.
- Engaging internal services teams and external partners (service providers) to work on service delivery related issues.
- Interface with relevant service teams to work for part relation & substitution, revision delivery ETA, service deferral and other alternatives on any miss or potential delays.
- Provides 24x7 support and coordination for crisis, planned/unplanned events and escalations.
- Any other task(s)as assigned by management.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or Business related disciplines.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Call centre/Tech Support/Services/IT & technical experience preferably with monitoring tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Contact Centre Operating Days/Hours : 24/7
- Ability to work in 24x7 rotational shift environment.
- Able to work night shift.
- 5 day week ; off days based on roster.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary.
- Performance related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.