Executive – Customer Service - (Chat/Social Media/Email)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assists customers with product selection, answers basic questions and suggests various product options that are available.
- Managing customer complaints and escalations.
- Managing of refunds requests.
- Input customer interaction, problems into the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Participate fully in the team, taking part in regular team meetings and giving feedback and ideas to colleagues and management.
- Manage and attempt to resolve any complaints directed to the contact center.
- Escalate any queries or unresolved issues which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
- Work on agreed productivity and quality standards and any KPIs as provided by Management.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of all standards of performance including business protocol and comply with policies and procedures.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum 12 months experience in contact center/ customer service environment with sales/upsell experience.
- E-Commerce experience/online marketplace knowledge is an advantage.
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Typing speed of over 50 WPM
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work rotational shifts : Monday-Sunday/8am -12midnite.
- 5 day week; off days based on roster.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary.
- Performance related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave
- 14 days Medical Leave
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.