Executive – Immigration Liaison - (based in Sarawak)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Submission of students’ applications/documents that are required by the Immigration Department for the issuance of eVAL.
- Submission of Students’ passports along with the documents that are required by the Immigration Department for the issuance of Student Pass, Special Pass and Dependent Pass.
- Accept all relevant and additional documents from Institutes.
- To vet through the documents using the processing checklist as a guideline.
- To make sure that STAR System statuses is updated correctly.
- To be the point of escalation/contact between Immigration Department and Operations.
- To be the point of contact between Immigration Department and Institutions.
- Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Basic Computer knowledge: MS Office (Word, Power Point & Excel.)
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Able to work as a team and independently.
- Display willingness to learn/fast learner.
- Able to work rotational shifts between 8am-8pm,Monday-Sunday.
- 5 day week;off days based on roster.·
- This position will be based at UTC Kuching
- Address: Jalan Padungan,93100 Kuching Sarawak
The Package :
- Monthly Salary
- Performance related bonus on a quarterly basis.
- 15 days Annual Leave
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- UTC Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.