Korean Territory Executive(Native Korean and English Language Support)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Overall ownership of brand execution for Korean marketplace.
- Oversee execution of marketing Strategy as advised by Head of Brand/Brand management.
- Coordinate with CRM, Customer Service, Product teams and Marketing teams for brand offers.
- Proactively monitor and manage different player segments across player life cycle stages.
- Proactively create ad hoc ROI driving market specific initiatives.
- Develop low-cost strategies to help business acquire and retain players.
- Monitor social applications and oversee execution for other communication channels.
- Respond to players’ questions related to promotions, deposit/ withdrawal issues.
- Coordinate with relevant teams such as Customer Services about concerns from players.
- Align with Product Teams and Marketing Teams on player communications (i.e. weekly newsletters, ad hoc newsletters, SMS announcements)
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns on the Korean market (both market specific and brand wide promotions) and proactive suggestions to decision makers aimed at improving ROI.
- Be first line of contact with affiliates, coordinating payments, resolving issues, onboarding new deals, and coordinating between the affiliates and the internal Affiliates management team
- Be the market expert within the Brand team.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree in any discipline.
- 23 years old and above.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Korean and English.
- Experience in either gaming or country manager experience in a non-gaming but fast paced and online industry (crypto business) or online marketing business; basically, a commercially focused online company
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- A good understanding of the Gaming Industry.
- Preferably have high interest in Sports and/or Casino.
- Previous affiliate experience and contacts highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of the Korean marketplace.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary
- Housing allowance RM 500
- Work permit organized and paid by the company.
- Flight ticket (where applicable).
- Performance Related Bonus for confirmed staff.
- Work days/Hours: Monday-Friday/9am -5pm
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Mid-Senior Level
Employment Type :
- Full Time.