(Airline) Executive - Customer Service (Japanese and English Language Support)
- The Executive - Customer Service will be required to manage incoming calls and emails from customers pertaining to ticketing, flight reservations and related products and services.
- The position will require you to support the contact centre in spoken and written Japanese and English Language Support.
- Diploma /Degree in any discipline.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Korean and English.
- Experience in ticketing and customer service in the travel industry will be an added advantage.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
The Package :
- Monthly Salary : RM 6000
- Contact Centre Operating Days/Hours: Monday-Friday,8am-5.30pm (Malaysian time).
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
- Spouse visa holders are encouraged to apply.
- This position is open to Malaysian citizens fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.