E-Commerce - Specialist (English and Bahasa Malaysia Language Support)
- The Specialist - Ecommerce Support will be required to provide e-commerce, pre-sales and after-sales support for smartphones and other devices such as tablets, PCs, Modems via e-commerce platforms, chat, email, social media and hotline.
- The position will require you to support the contact center in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide e-commerce, pre-sales and after-sales support for Huawei smartphones and other devices such as tablets, PCs, Modems via e-commerce platforms, chat, email, social media and hotline.
- Manage complaints and feedback.
- Record customer case details in the applicable systems.
- Work on ad hoc tasks as assigned by the respective line managers.
- Diploma holder or have an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field of study.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in customer service /e - commerce customer support.
- Ability to use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge about mobile technology.
- Knowledge about Android.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Contact Centre Operating Days: Monday – Sunday.
- Contact Centre Operating Hours: 9am - 9pm.
- Work hours: Rotational shifts; 9.5 hrs. inclusive of 1.5 hrs break.
- 5 day week; off days based on roster.
The Package :
- Monthly salary RM 3500
- Performance related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave
- 14 days Medical Leave
- Medical and hospitalization coverage
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.