Manager – Academic Delivery and Management
- Lead, manage and responsible for the entire course development process, ensuring that all courses are completed within the given timeline and meet the company's quality standards. Provide timely and precise reports and recommendation to management and stakeholders to facilitate quick decision-making. Managing and updating documents and processes in compliance with ISO standards, other regulatory bodies as well as to meet standards of both internal and external auditors.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work with the marketing, sales, and product development teams to ensure that training programs are up to date with new products, trends, and best practices.
- Brainstorm with the team to come up with course content for courses that need to be developed.
- Review storyboards before and after development to ensure accuracy, clarity, and alignment with learning objectives.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and course developers to provide feedback and recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that course content meets regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up to date on new training methods and techniques.
- Manage the HRDC grant and claim submission process from start to finish, including application, reporting, and compliance.
- Handle department internal and external audits, ensuring compliance with all audit requirements.
- Review, update, and maintain all documents related to department audit certifications.
- Display excellent communication, problem-solving, and people skills.
- Possess excellent management skills in planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the team.
- Be supportive of company-wide goals and objectives, deliver department/team results, and key objectives.
- Organize and plan effectively to meet deadlines.
- Display attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, display aptitude for accurate decision-making.
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Education, Instructional Design, or HR.
- At least 3 years of experience in Learning, Training and Development field.
- Well-versed in HRDC processes, policies, schemes, and portal.
- Possess of HRDC certified trainer certificate would be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing department internal and external audits.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.