Executive – Customer Service (English and Khmer Language Support)SHARE
- The Executive-Customer Service will be managing all inbound and outbound calls and emails in relation to healthcare equipment and related product & services for individuals, hospitals, and dealers.
- The position will require you to support the contact center in spoken and written English and Khmer.
- Manage all data/field engineer dispatch for Cambodia.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders across business functions in order to secure accurate information.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree in any discipline.
- 23years and above.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Khmer.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Contact Centre Operating Days/Hours: Monday-Sunday/9 am-9 pm.
- You will work a 5 day week based on the roster.
- Rotational shifts.
- Each shift is 9.5 hours including a 1.5hrs break.
- This position is open to Cambodian nationals who are holding spouse visa/permanent residence status.
The Package :
- Attractive salary (RM 4500).
- The probation period is 3 months.
- Upon confirmation, performance-related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- Upon completion of 6 months of service as a confirmed staff, eligible for RM 500 allowance per month based on performance and management discretion.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days of Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.