First Line Service Engineer (Telecommunications)SHARE
- Customer Support and customer complaint handling in the B-B environment.
- Propose and introduce network and telecom traffic solutions.
- On-line monitoring of the service performance measuring the quality of client’s products.
- Taking corrective action both proactively and reactively.
- Identify possible areas of network and process improvements and propose solutions.
- Work closely with customers and internal resources to effectively manage customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree in electronics, informatics or telecommunication
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and French.
- Experience in protocols such as ISUP/MAP/SIP/Diameter/API.
- Experience in GSM network infrastructure and knowledge of QoS KPI management.
- Good understanding of IP network and its topology.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary(negotiable).
- Performance-related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days of Annual leave.
- 14 days of Medical leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.