Global Telecommunications Engineer (Mobile Data Engineer) (English Language Support)
- Subject Matter expert on all signaling, messaging, and mobile IP products and services.
- Implement and test standards of complex signaling, messaging, and mobile data service solutions.
- Interconnect customers on various IP services (GRX,IPX Transport)(4G,5G)(L3VPN,SIGTRAN,LTE,DRA SMS)
- Interact with Service Fulfilment departments in other regions around the globe.
- Interact with the design department and Service Delivery Managers to ensure customer projects are implemented according to the defined high and low-level design.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree in electronics, informatics, or telecommunication.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- In-depth knowledge of the signaling STP/SCCP connectivity, activation, testing, and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of IP routing protocols as a whole, IPVPN, MPLS, QoS, BGP, and a working knowledge of transport networks.
- Strong knowledge of moving around in the OSI 7 layer stack from Layer 1 to the application layer.
- Knowledge of mobile messaging SMS P2P and A2P is an advantage.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to follow and adapt to a fast-moving technical environment.
- Strong customer focus with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
The Package :
- Base Salary (Negotiable)
- Performance-related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days of Annual leave
- 14 days of Medical leave
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :