Specialist – Acquisition Marketing (English and Bahasa Malaysia Language Support)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Build, plan and implement the overall online marketing strategy based on the markets needed.
- Create and manage any online marketing channels in the various platforms for marketing acquisition.
- Create and manage marketing activities, campaigns and content then apply it through any online marketing channels.
- Communicate and convert the target group to be our customers.
- Stay up to date on online marketing trends for developing marketing activities and channels.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for the products and services development.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the manager accurately and efficiently.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree in Marketing/ Management/ Advertising /Business Studies/ Art/Communication and any other equivalent.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia; ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Online Marketing or any marketing work-related positions.
- Experience in online gambling and SEO will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in advertising through social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Line, and relevant social media channels.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Contact Centre Operating hours: 24/7.
- 5-day week based on roster.
- Off days based on roster.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary RM 6000 - RM 8000.
- Performance Related Bonus on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- Contact Centre Operating Hours: 24/7
- Workdays/Hours: 5-day week, shift-based; off days based on roster.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days of Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :