Google Analytics SpecialistSHARE
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design and manage customized Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations and account configurations based on specific data needs and business requirements.
- Audit and/or troubleshoot existing implementations to ensure data quality.
- Perform website "deep dives" and on-demand analysis for our instances, focusing on Google Analytics and marketing campaign analysis.
- Present data and insights to management and communicate them effectively. Strong communicator who can provide evidence to back up recommendations and suggestions.
- Recognize data patterns (positive or negative) as they impact ongoing advertising campaigns, as well as site usability or performance.
- Contribute to the company's revenue in this area while assisting with support and services for internal and external clients.
- 2+ years of experience managing the configuration of Google Analytics and/or other web data platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics 4.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices, as well as the ability to apply them in practice. … Page Tag Concepts should be included.
- Experience with Google Data Studio and Optimize is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of web analytics and statistical methodologies.
- Strong critical thinking abilities are required.
- Thorough understanding of user experience practices and principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary.
- Housing Allowance (Expat).
- Work permits are organized and paid for by the company.
- Performance Related Allowance on a quarterly basis.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days of Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.