Specialist – Learning and Development (Airline)
- The role encompasses an overall responsibility for delivering the trainings, learning and development programs within the project.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Create Content and Deliver Training Programs not limited to project specific, soft skills and personal development (for all levels of Operations staff).
- Administer and manage Staff Assessments & Quizzes.
- Analyze, evaluate and report on Quiz Performance, Training Activities & Training Effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Support Team to identify and fill training gaps whilst ensuring consistency with the other Support Functions.
- Assist in Training Management, Activity Coordination and Projects.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis.
- Maintain and track all databases (Training MIS) for individual personal development plans and records, attendance management, post training evaluations, quiz results reports.
- Prepare monthly & quarterly analysis and reports on performance :- monthly quiz, training effectiveness and training analysis.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Must be a Diploma/Degree holder or have an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field of study.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong Facilitation and Presentation skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- A good understanding of call center operations to be able to identify, assess and manage existing business processes in operations for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork and people skills to foster constructive working relationships and actively participates in and contributes to cross-functional teams.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary (RM 4000).
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :