Executive – Technical Support (English and Japanese Language Support) - Based in Japan
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Handle general enquiries and feedback from B2B customers via Voice and Emails in relation to telecommunication products and services.
- Provide solution-oriented and individual assistance related to technical enquiries.
- Process email inquiries, escalations, and customer complaints on the products and services.
- Be the one-stop solution to help customers with Pre-sales, mid-sales, and after-sales issues.
- To capture all relevant caller information and feed it into the CRM.
- Ensure the productivity levels, service standards and customer relations are maintained.
- Ensure that daily productivity is achieved.
- Continually display a very high standard of customer service.
- Develop relationships with potential clients while nurturing existing relationships with clients.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Diploma/Degree or relevant qualification in IT disciplines.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Personal Laptop/PC with own internet services and following requirements:
- Two monitors 24‘‘
- Workstation (PC/Laptop) Specification: Windows 10 Pro/home i7, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD.
- Headset with noise-canceling
- Access to Microsoft Office/Teams
- Chrome & Firefox browser
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or above
- AnyDesk application.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in PC hardware and software.
- Able to work from 9 am-6 pm, Monday to Friday.
- This position is open to native Japanese nationals based in Japan
The Package :
- Attractive Salary (RM 11000)
- Performance-related allowance on a monthly basis for confirmed staff.
Experience Required :
Employment Type :