Specialist - Power BI Tools Developer (English Language Support)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work with Business's Data and Analytics teams, gathering technical requirements for exceptional data governance across the department and the business at large.
- Ability to understand business requirements and create software solutions that ease business processes.
- Develop automated reports and dashboards using various reporting tools.
- Utilize strong business application knowledge like PowerBI, SQL, SAP, Qlik, and Excel to quickly combine datasets in order to produce data mashups.
- Creating reports via Power BI/ Qlik tool automation for dashboard, reports.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree, Diploma, or equivalent professional qualification in IT/Computer Science.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Minimum 2 years experience in data analytics, database, or a quantitative field.
- Solid understanding of SQL knowledge and functionality.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries & knowledge of Qlik, PowerBI (Analytic Tools), and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud computing service in the building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services.
- Excellent Knowledge of Power BI for augmented analytics, providing interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for reports and dashboards.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS and Windows Office.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and a result–oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Possess initiative and be able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary.
- Performance-related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days of Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :