Operations - Specialist (English and Korean Language Support)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for handling escalation cases and save cost in releasing Lenovo parts.
- Manage all general enquires via calls, chat & email related to PC, Laptops and accessories.
- Manage complaints and feedback from customers.
- Capture all relevant caller information and feed it into the CRM.
- Ensure accuracy of all data included in the CRM.
- Ensure all customer complaints are managed in accordance to set SOP.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree holder, preferably in IT related disciplines
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Korean.
- Knowledge of ISP skills: sign-up, install, connection, messaging (chat, e-mail), navigation, online support, etc.
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment.
- Basic internet and web-based application skills.
- Strong typing and Personal Computer (“PC”) skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of new software and technology.
- Computer and laptop knowledge.
- Demonstrate Internet navigation and search experience on a computer.
- Understanding of consumer electronics
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
- Contact Centre Operating Days/Hours: Monday-Friday/9am-6pm (local Korean time)
- Malaysian citizens proficient in spoken and written English and Korean are welcome to apply.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary (RM 9000).
- Housing allowance RM 500 (Korean nationals)
- Work Permit organized and paid by company.
- Flight ticket (where applicable) (Korean Nationals).
- Performance related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :