Solution Architect – ICT Networks & Communications (English Language Support)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting of complex enterprise networking and communication architecture.
- Managing new projects through complete network design and setup which involves IP addresses planning all the way to proposing and setting up the most appropriate technologies including MPLS, DIA to establish connectivity to branch offices.
- Document the network topology to quickly access information needed to identify the problem cause, rectification and diagnose problems.
- Measure and evaluate network performance and eliminating threats and performance lags using tools such as Cisco Network Admission Control, Solarwinds, PacketShaper and Optimization.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations & troubleshooting in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources and reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects.
- Provide technical guidance and support to local business units to ensure smooth functioning of IT operations at the local and international branch. Work with various stakeholders in the region and HO and set priorities to the implementation and roll out of IT Services in the region.
- Maintaining network inter-devices security by utilizing technologies such as VLANs, Access Control Lists, port security and policy-based routing on layer 3 network switches.
- ISO & ISMS Documentation, ISMS technology recommendation implementation, ISMS recommendation continuity, SOP adherence.
- A degree in computer science / equivalent from a recognized university.
- Cisco Certifications CCNP/CCNA/CCDA.
- At least five years’ industry experience in configuring, managing and troubleshooting enterprise class networks.
- In-depth knowledge of network topology, protocols, configurations hands-on especially those used by the company.
- Interpersonal skills and experience in presenting.
- Problem solving and project management experience.
- Teamwork skills.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary.
- Performance related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Mid-Senior Level
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.