Customer Service Executive (E-Commerce)SHARE
- The E-Commerce Customer Service Support will be required to manage incoming calls and emails from customers in relation to ON-LINE shopping of products and services.
- The position will require you to support the contact centre in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia; the ability to read, write and speak Mandarin is an advantage.
- SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Additional Language Allowance of up to RM500 for those who can read, write and speak Mandarin.
- Possess initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Work Days and Hours: AbleAble to work rotational 24/7 shift with a minimum of 4 hours per shift.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented player with good interpersonal skills.
- Contact Centre Operating days: 24/7
- Work Days: 5-day week: Off days are based on the roster.
- Work Hours: Rotational shifts
The Package :
- Attractive Salary.
- Additional Language Allowance of RM500 for those who can read, write and speak Mandarin.
- The probation period is 3 months.
- Once confirmed, there will be a performance-related bonus per quarter for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days of Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Junior Executive.
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :