First level Infrastructure NOC (Telecommunications)SHARE
- Assuring online monitoring of the network and service performance.
- Treating Infrastructure outages (reactive & proactive ones): Capacity products (Leased Lines & Carrier Ethernet), Backbone products&Network (Equipment and Transmission systems) for external and internal customers.
- Making the initial evaluation of a problem and classify it into traffic affecting or non-traffic affecting problems
- Analyzing the issue to localize the point of failure and resolving the issue where possible.
- Assigning it to the appropriate department/provider and requesting regular feedback if needed.
- Being the first interface with the customers.
- Ensuring regular feedback to customers on the status of the problem and actions taken, such that Service level agreements are met and business or market needs to be addressed.
- Ensuring business continuity by being part of a 24/7 organization in order to guarantee service availability.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Degree in ICT preferably in telecommunications.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- IP knowledge (CCNA or equivalent) with IP troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to work early and late shifts, at night and during the weekends (24/7).
- Able to follow and adapt to a fast-moving technical environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Able to take initiative, be flexible, and be stress-resistant.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good collaboration skills.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary(Negotiable).
- Performance-related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days of Annual leave
- 14 days of Medical leave
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.