Executive - Customer Service - TelcoSHARE
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist with all incoming enquiries via phone, emails, and chat support from customers in relation to telecommunication products and services.
- Assist with dealer enquiries pertaining to the products and services.
- Update the customer and dealer database.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM certificate.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. The ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and on rotational shifts.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Contact Centre Operating Hours: 24/7
- Shift based on roster.
- 5-day week; off days based on roster.
The Package :
- Attractive salary
- * RM 2050 during training.
- * RM 2300 upon successful completion of training.
- Probation period 3 months.
- Performance-related bonus on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- Annual Leave 15 days.
- Medical Leave14 days.
- Medical and hospitalization coverage.
Experience Required :
- Entry Level
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.