Specialist - Social MediaSHARE
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- To represent the client and be professional in all communications with customers.
- To chat with customers within the given timelines and targets.
- To reply to emails sent by customers within the targets set by the desk.
- To engage in Social Media messages /comments.
- Act as an ambassador for the company when communicating with its users.
- Ensure adherence to operational Processes & Procedures.
- Support the management team by providing necessary reports in an agreed timeline.
- Acts as a back-up and assists Assistant Managers –Social Media in the operational management of a team of up to nineteen (19) to ensure both operational targets and service levels are achieved.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Diploma holder or have an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field of study.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Strong skills in troubleshooting smartphones and demonstrating awareness of the latest changes in the smartphone/tablet environment.
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment.
- Basic web-based application skills including internet navigation and search experience on a computer.
- Basic Personal Computer (“PC”) skills.
- Functional understanding of networking and mobile devices (for internet connectivity –home or corporate).
- Knowledge of speed test methods.
- Demonstrate an awareness of new software and technology in general.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary : (RM3200-RM4000).
- Performance Related Allowance on a quarterly basis.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days of Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.