Assistant Manager -Operations (English and Japanese Language Support) - Based in Japan
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Overall team coaching and mentoring of the team to manage B2B customers in relation to telecommunication products and services.
- Maintenance of training content, guides, and course materials.
- Wording & SOP optimization to ensure the current knowledge base can support the team`s performance to exceed the set goals.
- Manages the daily operations of the team.
- Creates refresher sessions for poor performers to consolidate their knowledge.
- Translate data into actionable insights & strategies
- Daily team data monitoring & management
- Information synchronization & the scheduling of training.
- Responsible for Weekly / Monthly team performance reports.
- Support the Contact Centre in achieving its agreed service levels, Quality Standards, and any other KPIs as communicated by Operations.
- Manages all problems of the team in a closed loop.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Diploma/Degree in IT-related disciplines.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar capacity.
- Personal Laptop/PC with own internet service and the following requirements:
- Two monitors 24”
- Workstation (PC/Laptop) Specification: Windows 10 Pro/home i7, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD.
- Headset with noise-canceling
- Access to Microsoft Office/Teams
- Chrome & Firefox browser
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or above
- AnyDesk application
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work from 9 am-6 pm Japan time, Monday-Friday.
- This position is open to Japanese nationals residing in Japan.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary(RM 12500).
- Performance Related Bonus on a monthly basis for confirmed staff.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :