Executive - Ecommerce Customer Experience (English and Korean Language Support)
- The key objective of the role is to handle all the post-sales queries of customers from Korea regarding their online web order issues and escalations.
- The post sales executive will also provide support on new projects and initiatives designed to improve Customer Satisfaction and the overall post sales targets.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage all general enquires via calls, Chat & Email related to PC, Laptops and accessories.
- Manage complaints and feedback from customers.
- Own and resolve day-to-day sales issues as highlighted by customers.
- Act as a first point of contact for post sales customers, ensuring communications are actioned in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide regular and accurate post sales related information to customers.
- Maintain governance and audit processes targeted for Post Sales.
- Manage cancellation request, return/refund request, lead time inquires and assisting customer with other inquiries relating to post sales.
- Ensure accuracy of all data included in the CRM.
- Ensure all customer complaints are managed in accordance to set SOP.
- Proactively identify and act upon opportunities related to customer experience and satisfaction of Post sales customers.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Degree holder, preferably in IT related disciplines.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Korean.
- Minimum 2 years related post sales experience.
- Sales/service experience in retail, sales, service or other “helping” business (preferred).
- PC industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience supporting customers in a customer facing environment.
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership of customer issues and follow-up with customers to ensure a successful resolution and delightful experience.
- Attention to detail with customer and case documentation.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
- Contact Centre Operating Days/Hours: Monday-Friday/9am-6pm (local time).
- Malaysian citizens proficient in spoken and written English and Korean are welcome to apply.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary (RM 8000).
- Housing allowance RM 500 (Korean nationals).
- Work Permit organized and paid by company.
- Flight ticket (where applicable) (Korean Nationals).
- Performance related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 15 days Annual Leave.
- 14 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :