Executive – Customer Service - Airlines
- The Executive –Customer Service will be required to manage all enquiries pertaining to travel arrangements and related products and services.
- The position will require you to support the contact centre via telephone calls and emails in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist with all incoming enquiries pertaining to travel reservations, products, and services.
- Assist with all promotion and marketing campaign enquiries.
- Resolve customer complaints and enquiries in relation to changes in travel dates and related services.
- SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- The ability to read, write and speak Mandarin is an advantage.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Contact Centre Operating Days: Rotational Shifts 24/7
The Package :
- Basic salary: RM 2500 during probation; RM 2800 upon confirmation.
- Mandarin Language allowance RM 700 (read, write and speak Mandarin).
- Performance Related bonus on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- Annual Leave 15 days.
- Medical Leave 14 days.
- Medical and hospitalization coverage.
Experience Required :
- Entry Level
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.