Executive – Customer Service (English and Japanese Language Support)(Based in Japan)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Handle general enquiries and feedback from B2B customers via Voice and Emails in relation to client product and services.
- Provide solution-oriented and individual assistance related to technical enquiries.
- Process email inquiries, escalations and customer complaints on the products and services.
- Be the one-stop solution to help customers with Pre-sales, mid-sales, and after-sales issues.
- To capture all relevant caller information and feed it into the CRM.
- Ensure the productivity levels, service standards and customer relations are maintained.
- Ensure the daily productivity is achieved.
- Continually display a very high standard of customer services.
- Develop relationships with potential clients while nurturing existing relationships with clients.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- Diploma/Degree or relevant qualification in Business/ IT.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Personal Laptop/PC with own internet services and following requirements: -
- Two monitors 24‘‘
- Workstation (PC/Laptop) Specification: Windows 10 Pro/Home i7, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD
- Headset with noise-cancelling
- Access to Microsoft Office/Teams
- Chrome & Firefox browser
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or above
- AnyDesk application
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in PC hardware and software.
- This position is open to native Japanese nationals based in Japan.
- Work Days/Hours: 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
The Package :
- Attractive Salary (RM 11,000)
- Monthly performance related bonus for confirmed staff
Experience Required :
Employment Type :
- Full Time.