Outbound Specialist (English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin Language Support)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Contact Huawei consumers via Outbound calls to enhance their user experience.
- Making Outbound calls for new product owners, Happy Calls for dissatisfied customers and Crisis case customers, repeated customers and flagship product users.
- Manage complaints and feedback from customers.
- Escalate and highlight feedback that are serious in nature to Person In Charge.
- Record call details in the applicable systems for tracking purposes.
- Work on ad-hoc tasks assigned by respective line manager including handling of mystery calls, test calls and surveys.
- Meet daily target set by management by performing number of outbound attempts, success rate, timely follow up calls and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, persuasive, and friendly personality.
- Good reading skills, attentive and good understanding skills; able to identify issues quickly and usage of appropriate probing skills.
- Good writing skills, excellent grammar, structure, and attention to detail.
- Diploma holder or have an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field of study.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- At least one-year experience in escalation/dispute handling team.
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service.
- Ability to use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge about mobile technology and other digital applications.
- Knowledge about Android and other phone software mechanisms.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Contact Centre Operating Days: Monday – Sunday.
- Contact Centre Operating Hours: 9am - 9pm.
- Work hours: Rotational shifts; 9.5 hrs. inclusive of 1.5 hrs break.
- 5 day week; off days based on roster.
The Package :
- Monthly Salary RM4,000
- 15 days Annual Leave
- 14 days Medical Leave
- Medical and hospitalization coverage
Experience Required :
- Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia.
Employment Type :
- Full Time.